Wouldn’t it be nice to never have to get your teeth cleaned again?
Any good mom will tell you … it’s just not how the world works.
We brush our teeth daily to keep from having to go to the dentist, and – we still need to have our teeth professionally cleaned periodically.
Same goes with heating and air conditioning systems.
We all need a little preventive maintenance to keep our systems working.
We change our air filters. We keep the weeds and leaves away from our outdoor unit. These two good things, are just a bare minimum level of maintenance needed to protect your air conditioning system from failing.
Scheduling an annual check-up with your local, professionally trained Allied technician takes you to a whole new level of protection. Having them come out seasonally is ideal.
When your Allied HVAC tech comes out to your home, they check for any preventive maintenance issues and changes in your system. They also can help keep your warranty in force, making sure your equipment doesn’t fail due to deferred maintenance.
A wise choice is to do your best to find issues early, and take care of them, before any bigger issues arise. Sadly, most of us procrastinate. It’s our hope that reading this, will remind you to get your HVAC System Service appointment scheduled today.
Nobody wants to be surprised by a failing air conditioner. Planned preventive maintenance can really save money and help your system continue to heat and cool your home efficiently.
Maybe you just have a loose wire. Maybe you need a new thermostat. A well-trained technician can find that small part needing repair or replacement, before your whole system is damaged. Your technician can also make suggestions for improvements that can make your life easier.
Even if your old thermostat is still working, you might like an upgrade. People love the time saving and energy saving features of new smart thermostats. With our often changing weather, it’s a gift to be able to control your home’s temperature while you are out, so you come home to a comfortable environment.
When your Allied technician visits, don’t hesitate to ask questions and bring up any concerns that are on your list:
- Has something in your system started to make a different noise?
- Have you noticed odors?
- Is your outdoor system showing signs of frost building up?
- Does your home not get cool as quickly as you remembered in the past?
- Does your system seem to come on and off, then on and off, again – too quickly?
All these items could be signs of something needing attention – so bring them up to your technician during your appointment.
If your system does need repair work – before beginning any work make sure to:
- Ask about any discounts or rebates available (you never know, until you ask!)
- Ask about the guarantee
- Get the price quote in writing.
Clean ups and check-ups may not be our favorite thing to do, but they can save us from a painful future. Connecting with a reputable Allied technician can really ease your mind.
Allied has been serving customers since 1969 – and they know that their business relies on satisfied customers.
If you are faced with the unlikely need to replace your whole system, Allied offers financing options, to take the burden off replacement costs.
Allied proudly offers the following products and services:
- Repairs on all major manufacturers of furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, boilers, and hi-velocity systems.
- Up-front diagnostic fees and flat-rate repair pricing, eliminating any surprises.
- Performance testing using calibrated equipment to document your unit’s performance and efficiency.
- Carbon Monoxide testing and certification to ensure your fuel-burning equipment is operating safely.
- CO analysis to adjust fuel-burning appliances, similar to tuning up a carburetor on an old muscle car.
- Help with electrical issues, from minor repairs to full generator installations. We are also licensed electricians.